Parkway Drive Drummer Ben Gordon’s $10M Home for Sale – Photos
Parkway Drive vocalist Winston McCall, on the April 13 episode of the One Life One Chance podcast, talked all about how the metalcore band’s Australian hometown of Byron Bay in New South Wales had turned into an affluent real estate destination from the gritty beachside town it was when they grew up there.
So it makes sense that Parkway Drive drummer Ben “Gaz” Gordon is now selling a home he owns in Byron Bay with an asking price of over $10 million, according to reports from rock and metal outlets such as Lambgoat and Metal Injection this week. The house is listed on the website www.realestate.com.au.
See photos of the home near the bottom of this post.
READ MORE: Most Outrageous Breakdown Callouts
Agents Nick Dunn and Will Phillips are accepting offers of over $10 million for the house, Lambgoat reported. Gordon recently had the home, built in 2000, redesigned by local interior designer Mel Gubbin.
The oceanside house has four beds and four baths. Inside the Mediterranean walls with Travertine cobblestones is a home gym and office. There’s also a spacious courtyard with a built-in barbecue and sunken firepit, plus an infinity pool and spa. The Parkway Drive drummer bought it for $2.45 million in 2019.
Cutting a dramatic figure on one of Byron Bay’s most exclusive and rarely offered ridgelines, this visionary residence captures show-stopping 180 degree views over Arakwal National Park to the azure of the Pacific Ocean and Broken Head beyond.
Cascading over two levels of artfully designed living and entertaining spaces, where the extensive use of glass creates a stunning interplay between light and space, this newly constructed master-piece channels the clean lines of Mediterranean minimalism, deftly weaving the textural beauty of artisanal stone with the refined softness of Venetian render and the enduring warmth of timber.
Luxuriate in the magnesium pool as you soak up the incredible views, or immerse yourself in the tranquil surrounds blessed with an abundance of native wildlife. Recently featured in the Domain Prestige & the AFR, this luxurious private sanctuary is expertly crafted by celebrated local designer Mel Gubbin and rests just 5 mins down the beach track to beautiful Tallow Beach, or 5 mins to the thriving centre of town for a choice of notable restaurants, cafes, galleries and boutiques.
– Innovative design fuses with extraordinary views in prestigious Pacific Vista
– European Oak floors, marble bathrooms, hand-applied finishes throughout
– Open-plan lounge area defined by central atrium and Oblica wood fireplace
– Designer kitchen complete with bespoke cabinetry, butler’s pantry, Miele oven
– Glass-wrapped dining room flows to alfresco courtyard with built-in Artusi BBQ
– Magnesium infinity pool with waterfall edge and spa enjoys breathtaking views
– Sunken firepit area with sleek rendering exudes a Mediterranean aesthetic
– Travertine cobblestones imbue European character to the outdoor areas
– Retreat to the luxury of the master suite with sweeping views, opulent ensuite
– Second ensuited bedroom, bespoke study with hinterland views upstairs
– Ground level offers two large bedrooms, luxurious bathroom and powder room
– Sussex brushed nickel tapware, limestone tiles, dimmable LED lights
– Ocean-view gym, double garage, 6.6 kW solar system, 2x Zip hydrotaps
– Elegant Venetian render walls, ducted air-conditioning, coded entry
– HKVision video intercom, built-in SONOS sound system, garden irrigation
– Appointed in impeccable detail including 2 x Samsung Frame TV’s
– 3 min cycle to Byron General Store, 7 mins to Main Beach, 9 mins to Wategos
Parkway Drive Drummer Ben ‘Gaz’ Gordon’s House for Sale
See photos of the house currently up for sale in Australia by Parkway Drive drummer Ben “Gaz” Gordon.